ARE BACK FROM THE 19TH JULY
IN PERSON SERVICES
8:30AM | 10:30AM | 5PM
10:30AM | 5PM
WHAT TO EXPECT
Things are going to be a little different, but the main thing is: WE ARE BACK! All the measures the we have put in place are in alignment with the government industry COVID plan.
is required for contract tracing
When you arrive there will be QR codes to scan using your phone to register you and your family.
spacing will be modified
Members of the same household can sit together, leaving spare seats either side to allow for physical distancing.
capacities will be reduced
There will be number limits on all areas, including kids rooms. This is in align with our COVID safe plan.
We are so excited to see you again! Mark your calendars for the best family reunion you’ve ever been too!
We are implementing the following health and safety procedures at our locations to ensure a safe environment. If you are feeling unwell at all, or are uncomfortable we ask that you please stay home, stay safe, and stay well!
- 1.5m physical distancing will be in place. Please allow extra room between yourself and other attendees when in the facilities.
- All churchgoers will be required to sign-in at a registration desk at the foyer. If you sign in kids to programs you will still need to sign in for the service. (this is a requirement of our COIVD safe plan)
- There will be reduced seating capacity in main auditoriums. You will need to leave 3 spare seats between you and the next person to allow 1.5m – members of the same household will be able to sit together.
- Hand Sanitiser will be in multiple spots around the facility.
- Although you may have missed the hug, we ask that there are no handshakes, hugs or physical contact upon greeting others – start working on that smile!
- Giving will be predominantly online, no offering containers or cash will be handled during the Service, apart from Host team holding a offering container at the door on exit.
- At the end of the service, there must be a controlled exit, and exiting with 1.5m distancing. Although it’s exciting to see everyone again, we’d encourage you to take those reunion chats outside where there is more space to feel the love.
Our room capacities will be aligned with the 1 person per 4sqm rule.
We thank you for your resilience Church, and faithfulness as we walk through this season. We can’t wait to be together again!