1. There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
2. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return
3. In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church
The Bible is the living word of God. It is infallible, authoritative and everlasting and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
4. In the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil
5. In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the new birth by faith in Jesus Christ
6. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues
7. In the sacraments of the Lords Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers
8. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God
9. In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission
10. Marriage was instituted by God, ratified by Jesus, and is exclusively between a man and a woman. It is a picture of Christ and his church
11. Sex is a gift from God for procreation and unity, and it is only appropriate within and designed for marriage
At the core of C3 culture, there is one person who is elevated above all else: Jesus. His example is one of inclusion, reconciliation and salvation. We want all roads to lead to Him and from Him in all that we do so that we glorify Christ and cause others to want to know Him. C3 Church exists to connect people to God. The church is full of people who have discovered an incredible richness of life that comes from having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Contrary to a view held by many people, God is not condemning, boring or irrelevant, rather, He is full of grace, life and power. His presence should always give rise to a sense of excitement and a fullness of spirit. This understanding of God is reflected in the enthusiastic and upbeat nature of our church services. Jesus said that He came to earth that we might have a life of abundance (John 10:10). Every time we come together to worship God we are celebrating what Jesus has done for us. Our message is one of faith. hope and love. We have a united vision to build the church by connecting people to God, connecting people to people and also empowering people for effective, joyful service.